Become an automated trader
***THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY ONLY IN SPANISH***
The course you need to go to automated trading
– Learn how to create trading robots without programming.
– Material available forever. Learn at your pace.
– Get TradEAsy Premium for FREE
The NEW way of doing TRADING
Simplify your trading
What does the course include?
– +30 videos with more than 400 minutes of content
– Downloadable documentation
– Mentor during the course
– Premium gift subscription
– Access to +15 pre-created robots
With the tradEAsy automated trading course you will be able to become an automated trader by learning at your pace.
We will learn all theory from scratch, and we are going to put into practice it with straightforward examples that will help you go from manual to automatic trading.
WHO IT IS AIMED FOR?
The course is oriented for those who have operated on the stock-exchange, have some basic knowledge about technical analysis, and want to start in automated trading.
For doing the course, you do not need to have any programming knowledge, or have any prior knowledge of automated trading.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE COURSE?
When you finish the course, you will be ready to be an automated trader. From here you can choose if going by your own, or if you want to continue with tradEAsy. In our community, you will always have the support to be able to configure your trading conditions.
We have divided our theory formation, it will consist of more than 30 videos with more than 400 minutes of content divided into 6 modules. You will be able to access all the material of the course every time you want.
Module 1: Automated trading introduction
- Basic concepts
- Expected value
- Automated trading routines
Module 2: Automated systems structure
- Automated trading rules
- Reading frequency, timeframes and assets
- Types of automated trading strategies
Module 3: Implementing an algorithm
- How is an algorithm
- How does it work
- How to make an algorithm
- Learn how to programme/ Order to a programmer/ Use a builder
Module 4: Backtesting validation
- Backtesting definition
- Result analysis
- Statistical report
- How to perform a backtest
Module 5: Activation and system following
- How to activate a system
- MT4 expert advisors
- How does a VPS work
- How to follow an automated system
Module 6: Final advice
- Do not use a system you do not know
- The importance of validation
- Risk management
- Uncorrelated distribution of assets
Do you have any doubt? Schedule a call
Schedule a videocall and one of our analysts will attend you, in a personalized way, at the time you have chosen.